Thursday, March 31, 2011

52 Week challenge

I found a 52 week photo challenge on MCP actions blog. I havent gotten it started until week 13, but I find the challenges are fun, exciting and reasonable to do one photo a week as apposed to the daily challenges.

The perfect way to get out of a photo rut is to challenge ones self, and seeing the work that is submitted by other photographers helps to spark some creativity. The examples I have seen submitted by the photographers doing this challenge are fantastic and I am once again getting excited by photography. We will have to wait and see if I can keep up with these fine men and woman .

If you have also been in a rut and would like some inspiration head on over to their blog and check it out .

Tonight is my girls night out Bday celebration and I think I will bring along the cmaera, a tripod and some props to have my GF help me with this project. Just for some fun.lol

No comments: