Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Flash Photography Ghetto Style

I don't know what I was thinking going to a Camera club meeting for indoor still life photography practice without my external flash. My tripod was in my other vehicle,so it made some of my shots a challange. For this shot a wide aperature just wasn't enough to stop motion blur. The on camera flash is so harsh in close ups,so I wrapped a folded paper napkin around the camera flash as a make do diffuser,there for I call this photography ghetto style.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I love your title! ;)
Hey can you pretty please remind me how to change the text "comments" to say something (like you have yours set to say Garden Notes)
I couldn't remember how to do it.

Anonymous said...

Great adaptation of the flash. That's thinking on your feet!

Anonymous said...

Tani, What a good idea. I was telling you about my flowers I didnt like because of the flash. The after I though of the converstion we had about you doing this befor. Glad you brought this back up.
I m going to try it as I dont have a flash that I can mount yet.
Hope you are well . Seems we all have a cold or something. SFAM